Three Public Meeting Rooms (policy and application)
Wireless Internet Access
2 Microfilm Readers with printing capabilities
Tax Forms (January-April)
2 Black & White Copy Machines (upstairs and downstairs)
5 Study Rooms (seats 2-4 people)
1 Word Processing Computer
12 Internet Stations
In addition to internet access, the computers have:
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Publisher, & PowerPoint)
- Flash Drives can be purchased for $6
- Patrons need to provide their own headphones. The library does sell earbuds for $1.
- Use of flash drives is allowed.
- Library computers can read files from CDs, but cannot burn files to CDs.
- All printing and photocopies are 25 cents a page for black and white copies.