1. Show us your creativity and design a bookmark using one provided at the library or your own creation. Artwork MUST be original. All ages are welcome.
2. Show us your love for libraries, books, technology, or reading in your creation. The sky is the limit!
3. Turn in your bookmark to the Children’s Information Desk by 1:00PM on Saturday, April 25 along with the filled-out entry sheet. Click here to print off a copy of the entry sheet.
4. Entries will be judged for creativity by library staff, divided by age group, and then displayed for library patrons to vote on!
Please contact Sara at 262-335-5151 ,ext. 5259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Money Smart Week 2015! See HERE for a list of all Washington County events!
The events below all take place at the West Bend Library!
Most of the state and federal tax forms have arrived, so please stop by the library to see what we have!
NOTE: Due to budget cuts, the IRS will only be sending out forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ and Publication 1132, which is a binder of all the Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and Instructions. They will NOT be sending out hard copies of 1040 instruction booklets.
To get the forms online, see below:
- Click here for federal forms from the IRS.
- Click here for state forms from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.