Three Public Meeting Rooms (policy and application)
Wireless Internet Access
2 Microfilm Readers with printing capabilities
Tax Forms (January-April)
2 Black & White Copy Machines (upstairs and downstairs)
5 Study Rooms (seats 2-4 people)
3 Word Processing Computers
12 Internet Stations
In addition to internet access, the computers have:
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Office 20010 (Word, Excel, Publisher, & PowerPoint)
- Floppy discs can be purchased for 50 cents each.
- Personal headphones are not available. Patrons must provide their own.
- Use of flash drives is allowed.
- Library computers can read files from CDs, but cannot burn files to CDs.
- All printing and photocopies are 15 cents a page for black and white copies.