Need to type a resume and cover letter or search for a job? The library now has two Job Center Computers for this purpose. They are located on the 2nd floor, near our word processor. Reservations are required (one 2-hour use per day per person) although walk-ins are allowed. You must be at least 18 years old to use these computers.
These resume and cover letter reference books are located at the Job Center Computers for your use:
- Expert Resumes for Computers and Web Jobs
- Expert Resumes for Teachers and Educators
- 15 Minute Cover Letter: Write an Effective Letter Right Now
- Interview Answers in a Flash
- Knock ’em Dead Cover Letters
- Knock ’em Dead Resumes
- The Quick Resume and Cover Letter Book
- The Resume and Cover Letter Phrase Book
- Resumes for Dummies
- Resumes that Pop
- Step by Step Resumes
Call the Reference Desk at 262-335-5152 for more information or to reserve your spot.